Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review Baleaf Men's 3D Padded Bicycle Cycling Underwear Shorts, My Thanks You Baleaf


A several days before. I search for information on the Baleaf Men's 3D Padded Bicycle Cycling Underwear Shorts, so i would like to bring a story to tell.




Baleaf Men's 3D Padded Bicycle Cycling





Men's 3D Padded Bicycle Cycling Underwear Shorts. Size M31-33" L34-36" XL37-39" 2XL40-42" 3XL42-44".. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Size was a little smaller than expected but as soon as I was testing scaling on all different types of shorts etc.. I went with a XXL and probably would have been better with a XXL. by Chris

Normally I wear a 33/34 1175 lbs. 6 '... However I went with a medium because its very elastic and light. It fits me perfectly and perfect to wear for a quick commuting. by Ryan O'Dell

Work very well-but also the 3XL was too small for me. I am a 42 "waist. If you lost 10 pounds they probably would fit fine. by Daniel

I know that ultimately our rear end must fit on horseback on the bike but this is a great looking forward to facilitate the transition. by About A Week Ago




1 comment:

  1. I ordered these cycling bike pants from Bizarkdeal for my brother who is an avid bicyclist! They fit great, he said they are super comfortable, and the best part is they are quick to dry, unlike some other cycling suits he has tried! Highly recommend these!

    ReplyDelete